Namaste – Standard Greeting (literally means I bow to you) नमस्ते
Namaskar – Standard Greeting नमस्कार
Aap Kaise Hain – How are you आप कैसे हैं
Aap ka naam kya hai – What is your name आप का नाम क्या है?
Aap Kahan Ja Rahe Hain – Where are you going आप कहाँ जा रहे हैं?
Shukriya – Thanks शुक्रिया
Bahut Bahut Shukriya – Thanks a lot बहुत बहुत शुक्रिया
Aapka Bahut Bahut Shukriya – Thank you so much आपका बहुत बहुत शुक्रिया
Pranaam – Kind of Namaste but used for much older or respectful people प्रणाम
Bahut Sahi – Very good! बहुत सही
Sahi – Nice! right सही
Aap ki Umr – Your age आप की उम्र
Aap ka Naam -Your name आप का नाम
Aap ka pata – Your address आप का पता
Aaj kaisa mausam hai – How is weather today आज कैसा मौसम हैDownload an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Essential Hindi #001 – Hello and Goodbye Download article as PDF Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look...
- Essential Hindi: Where are you? Download article as PDF * “Where are you?” —...
- Essential Hindi – Hello! It is nice to meet you. Download article as PDF “Please enter.” — PADHARIYE — पधारिये...
- Essential Hindi – Where is the bathroom? Download article as PDF “Where is the bathroom?” — SHAUNCHALAY...
- Essential Hindi – foods Download article as PDF Beef: GAAYE KA GOSHT गाए का...