चुप रहो (chup raho) – Keep quiet.
पैसा दो (paisa do) – Give money.
उघर चलो (udhar chalo) – Go there.
इघर आओ (idhar avo) -Come here.
काम करो (kam karo) – Do the work.
पाठ पढो (path padho) – Read the lessons.
आँख खोलो (ankh kholo) – Open the eyes.
खत लिखो (khat likho) – Write the letter.
घोड़ा खरीदो (ghoda kharido) – Purchase the horse.
जल्दी भगो (jaldi bhago) – Run quickly.Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Vocabulary Builder: Natural Features Download article as PDF Today’s ISpeakHindi podcast focuses on building...
- My First 100 Words In Hindi (6 of 8) – Animals Download article as PDF Your First 100 Words In Hindi...
- Essential Hindi #001 – Hello and Goodbye Download article as PDF Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look...
- Vocabulary Builder: Transport and Communications 3 Download article as PDF Today’s ISpeakHindi podcast focuses on building...
- Plan for January 2008 Download article as PDF We are starting something new this...