Today we learn some phrases that you can use to get people to practice Hindi with you.
1) I am learning Hindi?
मैं हिंदी सीख रहा हूँ।
mein hindi siikh rahaa huun
मैं हिंदी सीख रही हूँ।
mein hindi siikh rahii huun
2) Please practice Hindi with me.
कृपया आप मेरे साथ हिंदी का अभ्यास करें।
kripya aap mere sath hindi ka abhyaas karen
3) What is this?
यह क्या है ?
yah kyaa hai?
4) How do you say <some word> in Hindi?
आप हिंदी में <some word>को क्या कहते हैं ?Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- #252 – Do you speak Hindi? Download article as PDF 1) Do you speak Hindi? (talking...
- Beginner Hindi: “Thinking” Download article as PDF सोचना to think I am thinking...
- Essential Hindi: Where are you? Download article as PDF * “Where are you?” —...
- Beginner Hindi: “To Go” Download article as PDF जाना -to go “Going”- जा रहा...
- #250 – Simple Postpositions (in, on, up to, etc.) Download article as PDF Reminder: In the month of July,...