Today we continue to look at the English alphabet as it is written in Hindi.
I – आय (aay)
J – जे (je)
K – के (ke)
L – एल (el)
M – एम (em)
N – एन (en)
O – ओ (o)
P – पी (pii)
You will be able to understand these lessons more if you have the Kid’s Primer ( http://www.ispeakhindi.com/2008/06/26/260-kids-primer-intro/).Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- #261 – English Alphabet (part 1) Download article as PDF Today we start to cover how...
- colors Download article as PDF Today we are going to learn...
- Vocabulary Builder: Natural Features Download article as PDF Today’s ISpeakHindi podcast focuses on building...
- #260 – Kid’s Primer – Intro Download article as PDF Today we do not cover any...
- Days of the week Download article as PDF At the beginning of each session,...