In order for society to work, you need many different people. You need the doctor, nurse, teacher, postman, policeman, etc. On occasion we need medical help, or need to ask for directions. Or perhaps you need to mail a letter. Today’s lesson covers the names of the people that can help..
|our helpers||hamaari sahaayak|
|policeman||pulis kaa sipaahii|
Learn these words on:
Here are the previous day’s lessons if you need to review or catch up:
- July 28, 2008 – #292 Water Animals (turtle, whale, dolphin, seal, fish, frog, shark, crocodile, hippopotamus, walrus)
- July 27, 2008 – #291 Insects, etc. (insects, ant, housefly, mosquito, butterfly, honeybee, cockroach, spider, mongoose, lizard, squirrel, mouse, snake)
- July 26, 2008 – #290 Wild Animals (tiger, elephant, lion, leopard, monkey, wolf, deer, and bear)
- July 25, 2008 – #289 Domesticated Animals (donkey, dog, puppy, goat, sheep, lamb, cow, buffalo, camel, horse, and related words)
- July 24, 2008 – #288 Birds (parrot, sparrow, crow, hen, pigeon, eagle, peacock)
And coming up, we will be covering the following topics.
- July 30, 2008 – #294 Vehicles
- July 31, 2008 – #295 Electrical Appliances
- August 1, 2008 – #296 In Town
- August 2, 2008 – #297 Things used by students
- August 3, 2008 – #298 Nature
If you have some ideas on how to improve the site, the podcasts, the emails, etc. or if you have ideas on future sessions or you like something that we are doing, please leave us feedback. You can do this through the Make a Suggestion link.
Looking for something else? Check out our Hindi/English Dictionary. Learn Hindi