Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look at:
Vocabulary List - Easy to study list with pictures and recordings for some words
There are lots of different vehicles you will see in India. You will see cars, buses, trucks, and scooters. But you will also see less familiar things, like the auto rickshaw. During my visit to Mumbai, we used the Auto Rickshaw a lot to get a round. You will see many of them lined up ready to take you were you need to go.
If you have some ideas on how to improve the site, the podcasts, the emails, etc. or if you have ideas on future sessions or you like something that we are doing, please leave us feedback. You can do this through the Make a Suggestion link.
Learn these words on:
Here are the previous day’s lessons if you need to review or catch up:
- July 29, 2008 – #293 Workers (Helpers) (doctor, nurse, teacher, carpenter, postman, policeman, barber)
- July 28, 2008 – #292 Water Animals (turtle, whale, dolphin, seal, fish, frog, shark, crocodile, hippopotamus, walrus)
- July 27, 2008 – #291 Insects, etc. (insects, ant, housefly, mosquito, butterfly, honeybee, cockroach, spider, mongoose, lizard, squirrel, mouse, snake)
- July 26, 2008 – #290 Wild Animals (tiger, elephant, lion, leopard, monkey, wolf, deer, and bear)
- July 25, 2008 – #289 Domesticated Animals (donkey, dog, puppy, goat, sheep, lamb, cow, buffalo, camel, horse, and related words)
Looking for something more basic? Why not try our "50 Hindi Words to Get You Started" Lesson?
Looking for something else? Check out our Hindi/English Dictionary. Learn Hindi