Nature is a wonderful thing. The sun, the moon, the stars! They are all worth talking about! Today we cover the Hindi words for these and for cloud, rain, rainbow, and more.
If you have some ideas on how to improve the site, the podcasts, the emails, etc. or if you have ideas on future sessions or you like something that we are doing, please leave us feedback. You can do this through the Make a Suggestion link.
Learn these words on:
- August 2, 2008 – #297 things used by students (water bag, slate, lunch-box, sharpener, eraser, school bag, scissors, pencil, notebook, sketch pad, brush, book, ball pen, water-color, compass-box, ruler)
- August 1, 2008 – #296 in town ( town, bus stop, railway station, post office, school, library, hospital, temple, garden)
- July 31, 2008 – #295 Electrical Appliances (television, radio, iron, fan, etc.)
- July 30, 2008 – #294 Vehicles (scooter, auto rickshaw, car, jeep, bus, truck, train)
- July 29, 2008 – #293 Workers (Helpers) (doctor, nurse, teacher, carpenter, postman, policeman, barber)
Looking for something more basic? Why not try our "50 Hindi Words to Get You Started" Lesson?
Looking for something else? Check out our Hindi/English Dictionary. Learn Hindi