“What is this?” Perhaps is one of the most useful phrases for learning new Hindi words using Hindi. Today we explore this an many other related phrases.
1) What is this?
yah kyaa hai?
2) This is a bag.
yah bastaa hai|
3) What is this?
yah kyaa hai?
4) This is an elephant.
yah haathii hai|
5) Is this a flower?
kya yah phuul hai?
6) Yes, this is a flower.
haan, yah phuul hai|
7) Is this a table?
kyaa yah mez hai?
8) No, it is not a table
nahiin, vah mez nahiin hai|
9) It is a box.
vah baksaa hai|
Here are the past 5 lessons if you need to review them:
- August 8, 2008 – #303 – Read Lesson 3
- August 7, 2008 – #302 – Read Lesson 2
- August 6, 2008 – #301 – Read Lesson 1
- August 5, 2008 – #300 – Singular and Plural
- August 4, 2008 – #299 – Opposites
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Dates Questions and Answers – continued Download article as PDF What is the date for next...
- Question and answers related to dates Download article as PDF सप्ताह का आज कौन सा दिन...
- Parts of the day Download article as PDF Morning सुबह (subah) Noon दोपहर (dophar)...
- Days of the week Download article as PDF At the beginning of each session,...
- Months of the Year Download article as PDF जनवरी (janvari) – January फरवरी (farvari)...