खाना – khaanaa – food
गिलास – glass
पलंग – palnag – bed
कुर्सी – kursii – chair
मेज़ mez – table
Do You Like It?
Kyaa aap ko yeh accha lagta hai?
क्या आपको यह अच्छा लगता है।
If you are talking about something that is “masculine” gender, remember everything has a gender in Hindi, then use that phrase…
However, if you are talking about something that is ‘feminine” in gender than use this phrase:
क्या आपको यह अच्छी लगती है
I Really Like It!
Mujhey yeh bahut accha lagta hai
मुझे यह बहुत अच्छा लगता है। (same rules as above. अच्छा लगता becomes अच्छी लगती if you are talking about something that is “feminine” in gender.Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- #255 Are you hungry? Download article as PDF #255 – Are you hungry? We...
- colors Download article as PDF Today we are going to learn...
- Plan for January 2008 Download article as PDF We are starting something new this...
- #258 – Do you have a different one? Download article as PDF #258 – Do you have a...
- Morning routine Download article as PDF आज बुधवार इक्कीस मई २००८ है।...