Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look at:
Vocabulary Quiz - Hindi->English; Picture->Hindi; Recording->Hindi; and more!
Vocabulary List - Easy to study list with pictures and recordings for some words
Try finding some more two and three letter words in a word find. You can download the word find here. (Please come to the website and give this podcast a 1 to 5 star rating. Also, leave a comment to let us know what you think and what types of sessions you want us to make.)
अब – now
अब हम लोग हिंदी सीखते हैं। Now we study Hindi.
कई – several
यहाँ कई शब्द हैं। Here are several words.
कई लोग घर में थे। Several people were at home.
आग – fire
आग बुझाओ। Put out the fire.
एक – one
मैं सिर्फ एक आदमी हूँ। I am only one man.
आठ – eight
मेरा बेटा आठ साल का है।
My son is eight years.
आप – you (formal)
आप कब आएँगे? – When will you come?
मदद – help (feminine)
मुझे आपकी मदद चाहिये। I want your help.
सरल – easy
वह काम सरल है। That work is easy.Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Sounds for individual words Download article as PDF Today’s podcast will have a list...
- Word Find 2 (2 letter words) Download article as PDF Word find with words two letters...
- Small steps but still progress Download article as PDF I would like to answer three...
- Vocabulary Builder: Places we visit 1 Download article as PDF Today’s ISpeakHindi podcast focuses on building...
- Say who am I? (Hindi Primer – part 23) Download article as PDF बताओ मैं कौन हूँ? (I did...