Anytime that you are learning a language with a different script than your own, it can make learning the new language even more challenging. While you have probably studied and studied the Hindi writing system, it might take some “fun and games” to get you completely comfortable with it. This is where the Hindi word find puzzles come in. Try to find Hindi words in a jumble of Hindi letters can be a good way to train your eye. Download the Hindi Word find puzzle
download and print: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06_june/wordfind10-june-2009.pdf
छाता (chhaa-taa)- umbrella
जवाब (ja-vaab) – answer, reply
साजन (saa-jan) – sweetheart, man
साज (saaj) – preparation
ताज (taaj) – crown
जाना (jaa-naa) – to go
जाल (jaal) – net
समझना (sa-majh-naa) – to understand
लिख (likh)- write (command)
बकरी (ba-krii)- goat
मछली (machh-lii)- fish
सजनी (saj-nii) – sweetheart, lady
कुछ (kuchh) – something
क्या आप मछली खाते हैं?
Do you eat fish?
मैं बकरी का गोश्त नहीं खाता हूँ। (man speaking)
I do not eat goat meat.
Write a reply!
Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Word Find #9 Download article as PDF Download and print: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06_june/wordfind9-june-2009.pdf ...
- Word Find #8 Download article as PDF Download and print: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06_june/wordfind8-june-2009.pdf सजग...
- Word Find #7 Download article as PDF Today we have another word find...
- Beginner Hindi #006 – Consonants – Part 5 Download article as PDF Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look...
- Word Find 6 Download article as PDF Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look...