How are you at recognizing the Hindi characters? When they are mixed up, do you have trouble telling them apart? In today’s lesson try a word find to give you practice finding each of the Hindi letters. Download word find
You can download the word find in PDF form here: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07_july/wordfind11-july-2009.pdf
This puzzle focus on words that have the इ matra. This is the short “e” matra. It is the matra that curves up to the left and down the left side of the letter.
लिख – write (command to a child)
पिछला – previous, last, prior (adj)
किताब – (f) – book
लिखना – to write
निकलना – to go out
दिन – day (m)
मिलना – to meet
फिर – again, then
पति – husband (m)
परिवार – family (m)
दाहिना – right (side) (adj)
किराया – rent, fare, hire (m)
सिर – head (m)
लिफ़ाफ़ा – envelope (m)
चिड़िया – bird (f)
Download an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Word Find #7 Download article as PDF Today we have another word find...
- Word Find #10 Download article as PDF Anytime that you are learning a...
- Word Find 6 Download article as PDF Master Your Vocabulary. Take a look...
- Word Find #8 Download article as PDF Download and print: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06_june/wordfind8-june-2009.pdf सजग...
- Word Find #9 Download article as PDF Download and print: http://iSpeakHindi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06_june/wordfind9-june-2009.pdf ...