There are many, many languages spoken through out the world. And the name of many of these languages is different in English and Hindi. This lesson expands your vocabulary by teaching the names of several common languages spoken throughout the world.
[In the Paid Subscribers area you can download all of December’s lessons in one zip file. Also, the Hindi script may not display correctly on some computers. Viewing the lesson as a PDF could resolve this. PDFs of each of December’s lessons are also available in the Paid Subscriber’s area. If you are not a paid ISpeakHindi.com subscriber, then consider becoming a paid subscriber.]
Language Names in Hindi - भाषा के नाम हिन्दी में
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- “What” Questions Download article as PDF “What is this?” “What is that?” ...
- List of Occupation – व्यवसाय की सूची : II Download article as PDF आप क्या काम करते हैं? (What...
- birds Download article as PDF Is it a bird? What bird...
- Pitfalls in Learning Hindi – difference between ढ and द Download article as PDF Each language has its challenges for...
- Interesting Facts about India (भारत के बारे में रोचक तथ्य) – Part II: Download article as PDF [If you are a paid ISpeakHindi.com...