We learn the phrase “congratulations”. Also, we go over the 4th Hindi consonant, घ. The mystery word from the last episode is revealed. And we hear a lesson from Suresh.
Phrase of the Day
Letter and Sound of the Day
Let us look at words that have घ in them.
At the Beginning
घना – dense
घर (m) – house/home
घड़ी – watch
In the Middle
बाँघरा – bangra – type of Punjabi dance
At the End
बाघ – tiger
माघ – (name of a month on the Hindi calendar)
With other vowels
घुसना – to enter
घोड़ा – horse
घाट – river bank
In the paid subscriber area, you can download the a set of CDs and booklet that goes over the most common consonants.
Mystery Word from Last Episode
उगर – if
उगर आप हिंदी पढ़ते है तो आप सिखेंगे।
If you study Hindi then you will learn.
Something more advanced
At the end of the show, we play a lesson from Suresh. You can see the notes for that lesson by following the link below.
हिंदी पाठ संख्या -एक सौ उनचालीस १३९ Hindi paath sankhya ek sau unchaalees Hindi lesson No.139 Hindi lesson no.One hundred and thirty nine प्रबंधन II Management. – FinalDownload an entire month's worth of lessons. We have all the lessons from May 2009 through October 2011 in zip files containing the audio files and a PDF with all the lessons. You can download these in the paid subscriber area.
If you are not already a paid subscriber, you should consider becoming one. It is only $12 every 3 months. That's only $4/month. Learning Hindi is worth much more than $4/month, so this is a great deal.
- Learn Hindi Daily Show – I am 20 years old. Download article as PDF In the last show we learned...
- Learn Hindi Daily Show – decision, hiin, do you want something Download article as PDF Today is mothers’ day. आज माताओं...
- Learn Hindi Daily Show  – Happy Birthday! Download article as PDF Learn the phrase “Happy Birthday”. Learn...
- Learn Hindi Daily Show Download article as PDF A new change is coming to...
- Learn Hindi Daily Show – when, thii, You are very kind., habitual present Download article as PDF When will you learn Hindi? When...