Big/Small; Tall/Short; These are all opposites! When you are ordering dinner, you will want to be able to say “more” sugar or “less” salt. Today we learn some of these vital words.
If you have some ideas on how to improve the site, the podcasts, the emails, etc. or if you have ideas on future sessions or you like something that we are doing, please leave us feedback. You can do this through the Make a Suggestion link.
Learn these words on:
Here are the previous day’s lessons if you need to review or catch up:
- August 3, 2008 – #298 nature (sun, moon, stars, cloud, rain, rainbow, mountain, lake, valley, forest, hill, village, river, bridge, field)
- August 2, 2008 – #297 things used by students (water bag, slate, lunch-box, sharpener, eraser, school bag, scissors, pencil, notebook, sketch pad, brush, book, ball pen, water-color, compass-box, ruler)
- August 1, 2008 – #296 in town ( town, bus stop, railway station, post office, school, library, hospital, temple, garden)
- July 31, 2008 – #295 Electrical Appliances (television, radio, iron, fan, etc.)
- July 30, 2008 – #294 Vehicles (scooter, auto rickshaw, car, jeep, bus, truck, train)
Looking for something more basic? Why not try our "50 Hindi Words to Get You Started" Lesson?
Looking for something else? Check out our Hindi/English Dictionary. Learn Hindi